Content Marketing Write for us: We are opening the gates of guest contributions on our blog for all the Content Marketing and SEO executors out there. Before skimming this page to find the contact email address, hear us out!
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a marketing strategy used to attract, engage, and retain an audience by creating and sharing relevant articles, videos, podcasts, and other media. This approach establishes expertise, promotes brand awareness, and keeps your business top of mind when it’s time to buy what you sell.
Leading Brands use Content Marketing
Our annual research shows the vast majority of marketers are using content marketing. It is used by many prominent organizations worldwide, including P&G, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, and John Deere. It’s also developed and executed by small businesses and one-person shops around the globe. Why? Because it works.
Consider These When You Write for Us
Marketing is Impossible without Great Content
What if your customers looked forward to receiving your marketing? What if they spent 15, 30, or 45 minutes with it when they received it via print, email, or website?
- If you are intrigued and ready to learn more, we can help. Here are a few popular ways to dig in:
- New to content marketing? Check out our getting started guide, where you’ll learn the definition of content marketing and the basic steps for implementing a content marketing plan.
- Need a content strategy? Read the CMI Content Marketing Framework, which outlines the essential building blocks for a successful content marketing program.
- Were you looking for some content marketing examples? Download this e-book: 40 Content Marketing Examples.
- Are you in marketing leadership? Subscribe to our free magazine, Chief Content Officer, to stay on top of the latest industry trends.
- Need advice specific to your organization? Contact our consulting group, led by strategist Robert Rose, to find out how they can help you meet your content marketing challenges.
- If at any time you have questions about content marketing, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask us.
Every Contributor must Follow the below Mandatory Rules.
Review the content marketing definition again, but remove the relevant and valuable ones. That’s the difference between content marketing and the other informational garbage you get from companies trying to sell you “stuff.” Companies always send us information – it’s just that it’s not very relevant or valuable (can you say spam?). That’s what makes content marketing so intriguing in today’s environment of thousands of marketing messages per person daily.
- We accept only high-quality and in-depth content
- The article has to be a minimum of 2500-words long
- We will only publish content that revolves around Content Marketing and SEO
- Your content should be filled with at least 4-5 relevant images. Avoid using stock images as much as you can
- Add relevant quotes, graphs, charts, etc.
Content Marketing Write for Us: Technorati Blog Guest Blogging Guidelines
We are happy to cooperate with new contributors to our blog, and we’re sure everyone will benefit from it. Below you can find requirements that describe the steps of composing a guest post, the communication with the Technorati blog editorial team, the blog principles, some restrictions, and other details. If you are serious about writing for us, please be patient and read this page till the end. After that, you can fill out the form.
The Guest post Submission Process
Publication of guest author’s posts on our blog goes through specific stages. All the steps must complete without exception; otherwise, your article won’t publish.
Here is what you need to do:
- Read these guidelines carefully.
- Submit your guest post pitch using this form.
- If the topics you suggested meet our requirements, your next step would be to prepare a plan for your article and send it to the Technorati blog editor in a Google Doc format.
- If it is approved, you can start writing the text. When it is ready, please send it to our editor in a Google Doc format. At the top of the document, write the author’s name and also bio.
- Send all pictures for the guest post (at least 661 px wide) in a separate folder with alt tags. You must have the right to use all of them. Send the author’s headshot; it must be at least 300 x 300 pixels.
Don’t send pre-made articles without discussing the topic and the plan beforehand. Our blog editor must accept both. If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know that it will be published. The whole process may take up to 2-3 weeks.
Goals and audience of the blog
The Technorati blog creates to discuss the capabilities of our Stories marketing tool and content marketing, engagement, and retention of mobile app users. Additionally, we talk about how mobile technologies are changing industries and the market as a whole. We are very interested in gamification topics, new media and content formats, and also different marketing tools.
We don’t create content just for the sake of content. Instead, we strive to deliver our readers new and vital information/insights.
Our readers are:
- Product owners
- Marketing/digital managers
- Designers, writers, and, media managers
- People who are interested in content marketing
The topics you propose should pickle interest or be related to these target audiences.
Topics we cover
Social Planner is a social media content marketing software; however, we are open to any articles on the following topics:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing (PPC)
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Drop shipping
How Did You Find Us?
If you are looking for a high authority site to publish your quality articles about marketing, so, we can help you with that. We assume you used the following footsteps to get to this page:
- Marketing + “guest blog”
- Content Marketing + “guest blogger”
- Digital Marketing + “guest column”
- Product Marketing + “guest article”
- Marketing + “guest posts wanted”
- Small Marketing + “guest post opportunities”
- Marketing + “become a guest blogger”
- Business Marketing + “contributing writer”
- Types of Marketing + “contributor guidelines”
How do I submit an article?
Please complete this form to let us know more about you; you’ll attach your completed draft to the record in Word or Google doc format.
Please Note: We only consider complete drafts (not pitches). We reserve the right to remove links and edit the content to meet our editorial standards before final publication.
For Submitting Your Articles, you can email us at Contact@email@example.com