News Write for Us
News Write for US Marathi actor Ketaki Chi tale gets bail and will remain in jail in case of derogatory post on Sharad Pawer.
Breaking news updates June 16, 2022: Get the latest news, breaking news, latest updates, live news, top headlines, business news, and also top news of the hour. Get the latest news, breaking news, latest updates, live news, top headlines, breaking business news, and also top news of the hour.
Welcome to hindustantimes.com live updates platform where you can find breaking news from India and also worldwide. Find fast updates about the latest news as it breaks.
SC judge MR Shah Rushed to Delhi from HP in Air Ambulance after suffering a Heart Attack
Supreme Court judge MR Shah rushed to Delhi in an air ambulance from Himachal Pradesh after suffering a heart attack. His situation is said to be highly critical.
Agni veers’ to be inducted into state police, disaster, and Char Dham management: Uttarakhand CM
Uttarakhand chief minister and BJP leader Pushkar Singh Dhami said on Thursday that ‘Agni veers’ who will be inducted into the new recruitment model of ‘Agni path’ would be given a job in the northern hill state’s police department, disaster and also Char Dham managements, ANI reported. According to the new model, 75% of Agni veers would be relieved after four years of service from the armed forces, and also the remaining 25% would be retained. Dhami referred to these as 75% of ‘Agni veers.’
Amarnath Yatra Process 2022: Want to go to Amarnath Yatra?
Amarnath Yatra Registration: Many devotees wait throughout the day to take a 43-day journey to this holy place in the lap of the Himalayas. The Amarnath temple will be shut down on August 11 this year.
The Amarnath Yatra will begin on June 30. A large number of devotees wait a year to take a 43-day journey to this holy dwelling in the lap of the Himalayas. The Amarnath temple closes on Imposing 11 this year. This is the first time this day that plane facilities have started from Srinagar to Panchatarni for the suitability of customers. One has to pace 6 km from Panchatarni to reach Amarnath cave. Reservations for Amarnath have previously begun. Contact us at technoraticblog.com
Protests over Nupur Sharma’s Remark Organic or Orchestrated?
Protests broke out in some states on Friday, so including outside Delhi’s Jama Masjid, over the controversial remarks on Prophet Muhammad by two now-suspended BJP leaders, with demonstrators in Jharkhand injuring a few policemen.
At some places, the protesters pelted the police with stones prompting the latter to baton charge them and use tear gas shells.
How to Submit Your Articles
For Submitting Your Articles, you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write For Technorati Blog- News Write for Us
Search Related Terms to News Write For Us
- News Paper
- Social Media
- Current Events
- Public Health
- Unusual Events
Search Terms for News Write For Us
- write for us
- looking for guest posts
- guest posting guidelines
- become a guest blogger
- guest post
- becomes an author
- suggest a post
- contributor guidelines
- guest posts wanted
- submit an article
- writers wanted
- guest posts wanted
- submit the post
- contributing writer
Guidelines for Article to Writing News Write for Us